Technical IT Support Specialist (Martello Technologies)
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
For one of our clients, Martello Technologies, based in Montreal – Canada we’re looking for a
Technical IT Support Specialist
You will provide remote technical support to external customers. Your focus is to analyze and reproduce problems in order to implement fixes and/or workarounds to minimize inconvenience to the customer. You will collaborate with application designers to mitigate the risk of reoccurrence of these issues. You will design, implement and maintain environments needed for product development, testing, production and delivery.
You should apply if you have:
- A solid understanding of monitoring systems (such as System Center Operations Manager, SolarWinds, Nagios, PRTG, etc.
- Experience with web based applications running in IIS.
- Good knowledge of most common virtual platforms ( VMware, Hyper-V) and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise applications such as AD, Skype for Business, Exchange, Office 365, SQL, etc.
- Experience documenting customer interactions and solutions to problems
- Have provided web demos and end user training
- Familiar with databases such as SQL and Elastic search is a plus
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Some programming and scripting experience
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
Keywords: IT Support, Technical Support, System Engineer, IT Engineer, Networking Engineer, Amsterdam
Recently debuting on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV:MTLO), Martello has been recognized for its product and business leadership. Frost & Sullivan named Martello the industry leader in NPM (Network Performance Management) and Canadian Business ranked Martello as Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Company at No. 28 on the Growth 500 list of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. Martello’s rapid growth has created an opportunity for a Financial Assistant to join our enthusiastic team of ‘Martellians’.
Deployed in more than 5,000 networks and 150+ countries globally, our products deliver clarity and control of complex IT and network environments for better performance. Our products include unified communications (UC) performance management software, IT operations management software and SD-WAN technology.
- Competative salary;
- Commuting expense;
- Laptop / cellphone.