Linux Engineer (English)
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
For one of our clients, an acknowledged name, when it comes to Managed Services, Cloud, IT Outsourcing, etc., we are looking for an experienced Linux Engineer. And you are an expert in this field! Their customers: insurers, banks, governments, energy companies. This organisation runs big and complicated projects and therefore you are experienced in running Network Projects.
- Responsible for customer projects: Activities on the intersection of design, migration and technical issues (2nd/3rd line).
- You are part of a customer team. This team includes multiple professionals. Together you are responsible for a number of clients.
- You will be working on big scale projects. The projects contains the construction of an innovative platform for a company specialized in security.
- You will be doing migrations
- You are responsible for keeping applications of your clients running
- You will be setting up virtual environments
- You have a minimum of 5 year experience with Linux projects in Enterprise Environments.
- You have a Bachelor working and thinking level.
- You have knowledge of Redhat Enterprise, Redhat Satellite and the latest versions of Linux, Oracle Linux
- You have knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL or NGinX
- You are skilled in scripting (For example PHP or Python)
- You are experienced with Networking (VPN, Firewalls) and Automation (Puppet or Kubernetes or Ansible or Rundneck)
The longer you work for this organisation, the bigger and more challenging the projects will be. You are that person who becomes very enthusiastic when these projects cause impact. Therefore, you are improving continuously. Of course, you will be offered courses and trainings to facilitate this.
IT Engineer, Linux , Linux Engineer Network, Networking, Automation, Redhat, MySQL, Ansible, Amersfoort
You will be working for a familiar name in the field of Managed Services, Cloud and IT Outsourcing. The company grows quickly. The number of employees is above 250 and the company has high-end clients. You want to be challenged? This is the place to be!
- Salary: € 4.500 – € 5.500 gross per month.
- Company car or mobility allowance.
- Good secondary conditions (like pension scheme, employee insurance).
- Opportunities for education and certification.
- A cool and challenging job offer to go next level
For more information or to apply, you can reach out to Willem-Jan van Woudenberg. Phone number: 0318 796 122 or send an email to [email protected]