European Digital Platforms Coordinator
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
Currently we are looking to recruit a European Digital Platforms Coordinator for Nikon Europe B.V. Healthcare Division (NEBV-HC). In this position, you will be the key person to take ownership of NEBV-HC digital customer platforms, in relation to daily maintenance, unification, process flow, recommendations and integrated project management. The role will be responsible for delivering the management team with market insights and ensuring best in class digital experience platforms.
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop cross-department platform integration, training of employees in the use of these platforms, measurement of data accuracy represented, analysis of market insight, implement positive user experience and platform performance.
- Deliver organizational efficiency
- Enable business growth and performance
- Maximize the customer experience journey
- Support wider marketing strategies and carry out functions needed to deliver actions
- Be a Nikon networking ambassador
- Provide input to European headquarter management and teams
- MSc/MA or BSc/BA in relevant subject
- Diploma in marketing highly desirable
- 3+ years professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience working in an Global or EU company
- Experience in project management, particularly running multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of digital experience platforms (DXP), Application Programming Interfaces (API), Structural Query Language (SQL) databases
- Good experience and commitment in providing high quality customer service, to ensure customer needs are met and expectations are exceeded
- Practical experience of data mining and analysis
- Highly Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project & Outlook)
- Hands-on use of CRM platforms – MS Dynamics 365 and/or SalesForce.com
- Uses or has an awareness/understanding of SAP and/or Power BI
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills (fluency in English required, other languages desirable) with people at all levels
- Ability to build trust and interact with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely well organized, structured and flexible
- Ability to define, plan and work in accordance with business priorities and deadlines
- Approaches problem-solving with a creative, positive, analytical and systematic approach to reach optimal solutions
- Demonstrates a team ethic with drive, energy, initiative, integrity, proactivity and ethical in order to achieve business results
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Ability to travel 25%
- Flexible location (remote working)
Nikon is a world-renowned brand, firmly established as a market leader in optical instrumentation and the only microscope company to manufacture its own glass, ensuring the very finest quality assurance throughout production. With more than 100 year’s expertise in the field, Nikon’s microscope range is at the leading edge of technological development and continues to help scientists around the world in undertaking groundbreaking research.