Back End Software Developer (.NET / C#)
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
For one of our customers we are looking for a Back-End Software Developer. You are responsible to build, implement and test a couple of software products. You work together with the lead software developer.
One of the products is a webbased application for project communication. It is used by governmental organisations and contractors. It makes collaborating between parties easier. For example the approval of documents is much easier when parties use this software.
In this job you work in a fast-growing software company. Your employer is an international company. The HQ is located in Sweden. In this role you work at the Dutch office, based in Utrecht area.
- You work together with the lead software developer about the technology, tools and frameworks which should be used.
- Reviewing the technical design.
- You make sure that the sprints are following the technical design.
- Based on the technical design you produce source code.
- You write unit tests.
- Regarding existing software you will maintain and improve this.
- In collaboration with your colleagues of support you provide software on the software. You do the analyses about the core problems and solve them.
Techniques / tools which are used:
- .NET / C#
- NoSQL database
- Java / C / C++ (knowledge of these is a big plus)
- You have several years of experience as a .NET / C# software developer.
- A finished Bsc. IT / Informatics.
- You are experienced with multiple techniques and tools regarding back-end development.
- You speak, write and read fluently English.
Our customer is a fast-growing software company. The solutions they build are worldwide used in several industries (Sciences, Telecom, Automotive, etc.). They have thousends of customers all over the world. The HQ of this company is based in Sweden. The Dutch office is based in the Utrecht area and this will be the office you’ll be located.
- Competitive salary: € 3.000 – € 4.500 per month.
- Various internal and external training opportunities.
- Laptop & Mobile phone.
- Flexibility to work at home.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Pension scheme.