Heb jij een passie voor ICT, heb je kennis van SAP of ben je geïnteresseerd om dat te leren en weet jij als geen ander hoe je ICT-processen kan managen en verbeteren? Dan is dit jouw kans! Wij zijn voor onze klant op ...
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
Do you like a varied challenge at the intersection of finance and IT? Then this could just be your new challenge! For our client, an international investment company, we are looking for an Application Manager (finance).
Your working day:
In your role within this dynamic and rapidly growing organization you are responsible for the management of a number of financial applications. With your financial background and your knowledge of IT, you know how to make a valuable contribution to the organization in this role, where you manage the applications, keep them running and where necessary maintain them. Deadlines don’t scare you but give you enormous motivation, and besides that you are ready to make a nice personal growth within an international team.
You will have to deal with the following activities:
- Rights management of the financial applications (currently LucaNet, Excact Online, Blue10 and a number of bank portals).
- Maintaining current applications and implementing new applications.
- Frequently check that all applications are working according to the organization’s policy.
- Thanks to your knowledge of finance and IT, you know how to make optimal use of the applications by automating them as much as possible.
- Assisting the Controlling and Finance departments with regard to the optimization of the applications.
- In addition to assisting these departments, you also work closely with them.
- Independence is tailor-made for you, but you are also a real team player.
- You see the value of working at our client’s office in the Hilversum region.
Due to the rapid growth that the organization is experiencing, it is possible that your activities and responsibilities may vary in the future. In concrete terms, this means that you’re not scare to add more activities to your role over time, and that you also dare to take responsibility outside of this and take on new challenges.
Below you will find our wish list:
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- A relevant diploma or demonstrable experience in the financial and IT Sector.
- Experience in managing financial applications.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Our client is an international investment company, active in more than 30 countries. It employs more than 7,000 employees. This listed company achieves an annual turnover of 3 billion British Pounds. The organization has its headquarter in the United Kingdom, but the financial department operates from the Netherlands in the Hilversum area.
You’ll get this in return:
- Salary € 3.500 – € 4.500 gross per month.
- Gain experience within an international and growing organization.
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere in a beautiful office environment.
- Direct contract for a definite period, with extension to permanent employment.
- Delicious lunch and even better parties and winter sports.
Contact us soon so we can introduce you! You can do this with Joost Bakker via [email protected] or via 0318 – 796 133. See you soon!