VMware Engineer (English)
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
For one of our clients, an acknowledged name, when it comes to Managed Services, Cloud, IT Outsourcing, etc., we are looking for a Vmware Engineer. And you are an expert! Their customers: insurers, banks, governments, energy companies. This organisation runs big and complicated projects and therefore you are experienced in running Microsoft/Windows Projects and love to work on projects.
- Activities on the intersection of design, migration and technical issues (2nd/3rd line).
- You are part of a customer team. This team includes multiple professionals. Together you are responsible for a number of clients. Within the team, there are other specialties like Linux and Azure. Meaning you will keep growing!
- You will be working on big scale projects. The projects contains the construction of aninnovative platform for a company specialized in security.
- Migrations and maintenance within the platform are key assets for the project.
- 5 year of experience with projects in Enterprise Environments.
- You have a Bachelor working and thinking level.
- You are experienced (5 years) with VMware and Windows-/Linux operating systems.
- You are familiar with vSphere v5.x.
- You are experienced with VMware ESX, Virtual Center, vCloud Director, VMware vCenter VMware VMKernel.
- You are also experienced with VMware vCloud Foundation OR VWC on AWS.
- You have knowledge of Red Hat, Ubuntu and Centos.
- You are also experienced with software management tracking and scripting-/automation languages
The longer you work for this organisation, the bigger and more challenging the projects will be. You are that person who becomes very enthusiastic when these projects cause impact. Therefore, you are improving continuously. Of course, you will be offered courses and trainings to facilitate this.
IT Engineer, Windows, VMware, vSphere, Azure, AWS, Amersfoort
You will be working for a familiar name in the field of Managed Services, Cloud and IT Outsourcing. The company grows quickly. The number of employees is above 250 and the company has high-end clients. You want to be challenged? This is the place to be!
- Salary: € 4.500 – € 5.500 gross per month.
- Company car or mobility allowance.
- Good secondary conditions (like pension scheme, employee insurance).
- Opportunities for education and certification.
- A cool and challenging job offer to go next level
For more information or to apply, you can reach out to Willem-Jan van Woudenberg. Phone number: 0318 796 122 or send an email to [email protected]