Senior Microsoft Engineer (English)
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Engineer. This is for one of our customers in the Netherlands. An well-known name in the field of Managed Services, Cloud, IT Outsourcing, etc. Their customers are insurance companies, banks, governmental organizations, electricity companies, etc. Our customer has extensive, complex projects.
You are experienced regarding Microsoft / Windows projects. In the ideal situation you do have experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes). Several customers like to release often. To facilitate this, our customer has opted for CI/CD and containers.
- A beautiful combination between design / engineering and maintenance.
- You will be working in a customer team in which several professionals are involved. Together you are responsible for a group of customers. Within the team you will work together with specialized colleagues, for example in the field ofLinux or Security.
- You are responsible for huge, complex client IT-environments. Included are application landscapes, databases, server farms, etc, etc.
- You think with customers and colleagues about future innovation.
The longer you work for this company, the bigger and more complex the projects will be. Projects with impact. You love this! Because of this you constantly develop yourself. Of course this company will offer you courses and trainings to facilitate this.
- You are experienced with projects in large IT-environments.
- You work and think at Bachelor / Master level.
- It is beneficial if you are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD.
- Azure and Amazon Web Services have no secrets for you.
- You have excellent knowledge regarding VMWare/ Hyper-V, Windows Servers (latest versions).
You will be working at a renowned company regarding Managed Services, Cloud and IT Outsourcing. This company is growing fast. Right now they have more than 250 employees, but their ambition is to grow in 2020 to 300 employees. This company is running huge, complex projects. They work with enterprises and governmental organizations. If you want to be challenged, this is the place to be.
- Salary: € 4.500 – € 5.500 gross per month.
- Company car or compensation for travelling.
- Pension scheme and several employee insurances.
- Possibilities for education and certification.
- A really cool working environment!