Senior Application Manager JD Edwards in Amsterdam
- Salary : € 4.000,- to € 6.000,-
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hours : 32 – 40 hours
Does it sound great to you to start working as an application manager within the international trading market of green coffee beans? Then this is your chance!
What will you be doing?
As a application manager, you will be the driving force behind improving and innovating business processes. Your role encompasses a mix of business support activities, projects, and application enhancements.
Within this company, we use the Oracle ERP system JD Edwards, and additional applications like Oracle BI Publisher (OBI) are also used. Together with your colleague, you will be responsible for these applications. Furthermore, you are in charge of the functional management of JD Edwards and CTRM (Commodity, Trading and Risk Management), concerning changes, issues, and incidents. Additionally, your tasks will include:
- Recognizing business needs and responding with potential improvements;
- Identifying user requirements, processing user feedback, conducting impact analyses and testing;
- Advising users for optimal system utilization;
- Relationship management with IT vendors to ensure performance, continuity, maintenance and quality.
What will you receive?
You will be working in an independent environment where you’ll have the space for your own creativity and the opportunity to implement them if possible. In addition, you will receive:
- A salary between €4.000,- and €6.000,-, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- 24 vacation days;
- A company laptop and phone;
- Option to work 32 hours;
- Good pension scheme;
- Working in a beautiful historic office building in Amsterdam, with a stunning view over the IJ and just a stone’s throw away from Amsterdam Central;
- The possibility to work from home one day a week.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Higher professional education (HBO thinking level)Experience in one or more of the following business areas: Finance, Trade or Logistics.
- Experience with a major ERP application. For example: JD Edwards, Axapta, SAP, or Navision.
- You are an initiative-taking team player with proficient English language skills.
Additionally, it’s a plus if you have:
- Basic knowledge of financial tools. For example: accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger management, and month-end closings.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
Where you will be working?
You will be joining a global trader in green coffee beans, which is part of a larger international organization. The headquarters is located in Amsterdam, from where coffee is traded from Africa, Asia and South America.
Your new workplace is just a stone’s throw away from Amsterdam Central, making it easily accessible via public transportation. Currently, there are 25 people working in roles such as Logistics, Finance, Trading, Quality Maintenance, Sustainability, and General Management. About 80% of the team has an international background, which is why English is the primary language spoken in the workplace. The current IT team consists of two experts, and they are looking forward to having you as the third team member.
The IT structure is organized as follows: system, network, and workplace management are overseen from the headquarters in Paris. First-line and certain second-line support are provided by the local team.
Together with your colleague, you will manage the local business applications, including the ERP system. Additionally, you will be involved in functional management, including JD Edwards.
Call or email Twan Baboeram at Aatop ICT via 0318 796 136 or [email protected]. Twan will tell you much more about us, what you’ll be doing, and whether we are a good fit for each other. See you soon!