Marketing & Communication Specialist
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Specialist who creates and executes the marketing plan. The tasks you do are related to software products which are builded by our customer themselves.
One of the products is a webbased application for project communication. It is used by governmental organisations and contractors. It makes collaborating between parties easier. For example the approval of documents is much easier when parties use this software.
In this job you work in a fast-growing software company. The core of your role as a Marketing & Communication Specialist is to bring the company message to the market. You tell the story and that story should be heard by the target audience and potential customers. Besides that you create and implement the operational marketing plan.
This company is based in the Netherlands (Utrecht area). You’ll be located there. The HQ is based in Sweden.
- Creating an operational marketing plan for the Benelux. This plan is based on the strategic plan which is already made by the company leaders.
- You make this marketing plan become reality, by:
- Doing promotional activities (ads, presence at trade fairs, direct e-mail, etc.)
- Lead generation activities: An important part of your job. For generating leads you set up online campaigns and you track the website traffic
- Publishing new content. You make sure that enough new relevante content to publish is available. This content must be attractive enough to interest the target audience.
- You will collect new leads and transfer them to your sales colleagues.
- You collect data and do market analysis. For example: website visitors, website visits, interactions on social media. With this data you can enrich existing data.
- You have several years experience in Marketing / Communication.
- You are able to create (written) content which is attractive to read by potential customers.
- You are experienced with a CMS, preferable WordPress.
- If you are able to work with software like Photoshop that will be an advantage.
- You are open to travel for the company.
- Also important: You’re a great communicator and have good social skills.
Our customer is a fast-growing software company. The solutions they build are worldwide used in several industries (Sciences, Telecom, Automotive, etc.). They have thousends of customers all over the world. The HQ of this company is based in Sweden. The Dutch office is based in the Utrecht area and this will be the office you’ll be located
- Competitive salary
- Various internal and external training opportunities
- Laptop & Mobile phone
- Flexibility to work at home
- 25 days of annual leave
- Pension scheme