Voor onze klant zijn we op zoek naar een Junior Consultant / Trainer (Onderwijs). Je komt te werken in een team van enthousiaste, gemotiveerde collega’s en gaat klanten helpen en begeleiden bij het gebruik ...
Junior Business Analyst
Deze vacature is helaas niet meer actueel. Je kan op deze vacature niet meer solliciteren. Goed nieuws! We hebben een ruim aanbod van vacatures waarop je wél kunt solliciteren. We zien je sollicitatie graag tegemoet!
As a Junior Business Analyst within development department you be part of an international team. Working on the one hand with product managers (who are in touch with customers and define the roadmap) and on the other hand with developers, software architects and quality assurance engineers.
Starting from (sometimes vague) requirements, you will define solutions that are built by a development team. Communication and analytical skills are key. Over time, you will become a true domain expert.
This role of Junior Business Analyst is a traineeship. You get active guidance from an experienced colleague, so that you quickly get the right experience.
Your daily work consists of:
- Gather, analyze, document and communicate requirements
- Collaborate with product management to determine scope and priorities
- Together with key engineers and architects translate requirements into solution designs, including user interface mockups
- Manage and communicate change requests with stakeholders during the project lifecycle
- Work with QA to ensure that requirements are tested, and conduct acceptance testing to ensure that the specifications have been correctly interpreted
- Write draft documentation, and create presentations and training materials.
- You have followed an HBO or WO course as Business Administration, Computer Science, Business IT & Management or related
- You graduated a maximum of 2 years ago
- You have a strong motivation to get started as a Business Analyst
Our customer concerns a internationale software company. They offer good terms of employment, good salary and nice possibilites to grow.
- Salary: € 2.500 gross per month, based on a 40 hour workweek
- An international working environment
- An informal work culture and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- Good terms of employment